EUDAT (European DATa) is a european project. Its vision is to support a collaborative data infrastructure which will allow researchers to share data within and between communities and enable them to carry out their research effectively.
This international event will bring together data infrastructure providers and practitioners from across the globe to discuss current data infrastructure challenges and solutions, with a focus on interoperability, cross-disciplinarity and cross-border collaboration.
Plenary and parallel sessions will be organized on 23 and 24 October around the following topics:
- Cross-Disciplinarity and Open Science
- Global Collaboration on Data Infrastructure
- EUDAT Services and Technologies
- ESFRI Cluster Initiatives
- European e-Infrastructure Collaborations
- Data Infrastructure Sustainability
Training tutorials will be held on 22 October.
More information is available here